Re: Debian does not have customers

Russ Allbery schreef op 24-09-2016 2:48:
The Wanderer <wanderer@fastmail.fm> writes:

While I see the perspective which leads you to that statement, I don't
think that's strictly correct.

The way I usually put it is that "if you expect to be excused because of
it, it's an excuse".

Some excuses are valid, mind. That doesn't mean they aren't excuses.

I guess I'm finding it quite remarkable how much concerted effort seems to
be going into try to make me feel ashamed of my behavior in some way,
which is how I read "feel like excuses."

Not ashamed, just bad ;-).

And it's not about you if you are the one leading the way forward ;-).