Re: Keysigning via Video Conferencing

Jason Thomas dijo [Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 02:38:52PM +1000]:
> Hi Gunnar,
> I'm basically in Sydney Australia, however finding time to meet people
> is difficult these days, with work, a wife and two little kids.
> I live in Penrith NSW, and work in Granville NSW. I do travel up and
> down the east coast of Australia and around Sydney for work, buts its
> sporadic.
> If anyone living in the Sydney area wanted to meet up, I'd be all for
> it.
> Thanks.

Answered mostly off-list, as this included some could-be private
information I gathered from many public sources :)

Now, for anybody needing to set up a keysigning, please do remember
checking the relevant web page for your country!

    https://wiki.debian.org/Keysigning/Offers#AU