Re: Keysigning via Video Conferencing

Hi Gunnar,

I'm basically in Sydney Australia, however finding time to meet people is difficult these days, with work, a wife and two little kids.

I live in Penrith NSW, and work in Granville NSW. I do travel up and down the east coast of Australia and around Sydney for work, buts its sporadic.

If anyone living in the Sydney area wanted to meet up, I'd be all for it.

Thanks.