Re: Gitlab and the BTS (was Re: Genesis of the git.d.o/gitlab.d.o confusion)

Jonathan Dowland wrote:
> I was wondering what the Gitlab proponent's thoughts are on how the Issue
> tracker functionality of Gitlab should be used in a Debian context,
> particularly in how it might intersect/interact/conflict with the BTS.

Also note that GitLab merge requests are numbered (I think the GitLab
markdown extension syntax is !1, !2, etc.), and it wouldn't be unlikely
to see such references in Debian changelogs.

--
Robert Edmonds
edmonds@debian.org