Re: Genesis of the git.d.o/gitlab.d.o confusion (Was: Next steps for gitlab.debian)

On Wed, 08 Jun 2016, Marco d'Itri wrote:

> On Jun 08, Luca Filipozzi <lfilipoz@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > Let me rephrase, then: can we have a plan that addresses alioth / git /
> > gitolite / gitlab / stuff rather than standing up yet another SCM/PM tool
> > because it's shiny?
> Since usability is the main reason many people hate using alioth,
> "because it's shiny" is a reasonable selling point for gitlab...

But that doesn't mean we as a project have to run and keep maintaining
all the things that were once shiney.

--
                            |  .''`.       ** Debian **
      Peter Palfrader       | : :' :      The  universal
 https://www.palfrader.org/ | `. `'      Operating System