Re: Gitlab and the BTS (was Re: Genesis of the git.d.o/gitlab.d.o confusion)

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 10:56:54AM +0100, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
> I was wondering what the Gitlab proponent's thoughts are on how the Issue
> tracker functionality of Gitlab should be used in a Debian context,
> particularly in how it might intersect/interact/conflict with the BTS.

Gitlab supports disabling issues (and other features like wiki, snippets
etc) on a per-project(repository) basis, as well as making them disabled
by default on new projects.

A Debian gitlab instance should probably be configured to disable issues
by default.

I would imagine/expect that all other alternatives mentioned in this
thread also support this.