Re: Debian i386 architecture now requires a 686-class processor

On Thu, 12 May 2016, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Perhaps that could be addressed by extending apt-listchanges with an
> option to take the APT auto-install flag into account (man apt-mark) and
> skip packages that are flagged as auto-installed.

Yes, I thought the same and I thus filed #824168.

Either to blacklist library packages (identified by their sections) which
are auto-installed.

Or to whitelist only news of manually installed packages + dependencies of
manually-installed meta-packages.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer