Re: how to remove libsystemd0 from a live-running debian desktop system

On 2015-02-16 16:26, Alastair McKinstry wrote:
> On 16/02/2015 14:41, Christian Kastner wrote:
>> I'll hazard another guess, namely that the great vast majority of users
>> simply do not care. I'd be surprised if most users even know what an
>> init system does, much less what the differences between sysvinit /
>> systemd / upstart / etc are. [*]
> But the developers _do_ care, and that matters.

Yes, some -- probably even many! -- developers do care. And many of them
actively contribute to a solution, be it with constructive criticism, or
sharing insights, or providing patches. And I truly, deeply value that.

However, the certain group of people my complaint was addressed to seem
to contribute only drama and discord.