Re: Mass bug filing: dpkg-buildpackage -A

Hi.

I will put all the bugs that I report about this issue here:

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=binary-indep;users=sanvila@debian.org

So far there are one that I reported 19 days ago as a "test report"
and 162 that I reported today. I'm intentionally excluding packages
having a different version in stretch and sid, since I'm only building
packages in stretch (too many FTBFS even without using -A, fortunately
Chris Lamb and my other reproducible builds friends usually report
those before they reach testing :-).

There are already quite a few fixed packages, which is great.

Will continue reporting in the next days/weeks/months, depending on my
free time.

Thanks a lot.