Re: Mass bug filing: dpkg-buildpackage -A

* Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es>, 2015-11-23, 10:52:
I've noticed that some packages fail to build from source when built using "dpkg-buildpackage -A".
[...]
I think those are clearly bugs, and they should be reported. The only thing that may be unclear is the severity. I would like this to be RC in some not too distant future (to be on par with ordinary "dpkg-buildpackage"), but for now I think "severity: important" would be appropriate here.

I'd use "severity: serious", just like for a normal FTBFS.

--
Jakub Wilk