Re: system upgrade by systemd

> This is getting ridiculous, are you now claiming the Debian Gnome team
> or Gnome upstream was tracking the Windows 10 betas?

If anything is getting ridiculous then it's people believing we know better
hen the user when a line is to be used for update ans when not. This is
simply impossible.

As mentioned before for the same cell the situation may change depending on
location. Or I may be on a slow line where the downloads make everything
unusable but I desperately need to send/receive emails. Finally, speaking
from experience again, I refuse to install updates while traveling, because I
simply don't have the time, and sometimes not even the means, to repair the
fuckup resulting from the updates. Agreed, this is rare, but still, even once
is one time too many for me.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes