Re: Please more fish (was: so long and thanks for all the fish)

On 11/09/2014 at 12:01 AM, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:

> All of these systems were capable of booting a Linux,... and you
> really think one of them would have won sooner or later by technical
> evolution? I doubt. The technical superior system was IMHO rather
> clear from the beginning,... and it were political reasons that
> prevented it from winning immediately.

If you're *trying* to turn this into yet another systemd flamewar
thread, you're certainly using the right sort of rhetoric.

On 11/09/2014 at 01:28 AM, Michael Gilbert wrote:

> Please actually read Joey's message to understand his concern, which
> is not at all about content or systemd, but the harmful actions of
> some project members and the complicity of others in those actions
> over some significant time now.

Agreed. (Or IHO harmful, at least - I'm not taking a position on that
myself, not least because I probably haven't seen most of the actions in
question.)

--
   The Wanderer