Re: Please more fish (was: so long and thanks for all the fish)

Le samedi 08 novembre 2014 à 23:30 -0500, Michael Gilbert a écrit :
> No, the fire is not systemd, it is the politicization of the project
> via ctte and GR rather than patient evolution of the best technical
> solution.

You are definitely right. However, I think we would all appreciate if
you could be less antagonistic about it. Especially against the person
in the CTTE who has been spending the most time digging actual technical
solutions.

The harm is done. The question is: how can we improve our
decision-making process?

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :