Re: Being part of a community and behaving

On Fri, 14 Nov 2014, Ralf Jung wrote:

> I was specifically talking about interfaces (as in, dbus signatures),

Meh… I don’t even have dbus installed at home. (It is, on the work
system, due to… virt-manager and iceweasel(?).)

> > So, no need for anything systemd-ish.
>
> Well, even better for you :) . Then you are even less affected by what
> the git commit you referenced announces, than I am.

Right. I just see a direction. After some years, you tend to
recognise certain “hypes” and trends…

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant