systemd, again (Re: Cinnamon environment now available in testing)

Hi,

Noel Torres:
> * superior: plain no

Your opinion. Mine is "hell yes". Both opinions are completely worthless,
absent any reasoning.
Could we please stop the "systemd is good" vs. "systemd is bad" bashing?

In any case, IMHO a system that's been installed with wheezy, and
then upgraded to jessie, should be identical to a system installed with
jessie in the first place.

Thus, unless the user explicitly tells the apt{-get,itude} subsystem not
to switch to systemd (by whatever means, the details of which I personally
am not at all interested in), a dist-upgrade should do so.

--
-- Matthias Urlichs