Re: systemd now appears to be only possible init system in testing

Hi,

Juliusz Chroboczek:
> I don't think the comparison between texlive and systemd is quite fair.

Any comparison will have its "apples vs. potatoes" aspects.
That doesn't invalidate the comparable parts.

> I still believe that this is just bad coordination and bad communi-
> cation on the part of the systemd packagers

Steve (Langasek) already stated that he will not belabor this point,
and he's the systemd-shim maintainer. He is thus in a far better position
to assign blame / sinister motives / unwillingness to cooperate
to the systemd people.

Or not.

--
-- Matthias Urlichs