Re: systemd now appears to be only possible init system in testing

* Julian Gilbey <jdg@debian.org> [140723 00:36]:
> For me, this is a killer, as I still do not know how to solve the
> problem I asked a while back on debian-user
> (https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2014/04/msg01286.html): in
> summary, I need to unlock an encrypted filesystem during boot time by
> asking for a password to feed into encfs.  But I cannot figure out how
> to do this under systemd.

Can't directly help you with this, but the manual page text for
`--no-tty` reads as if it would do the opposite of what you actually
want to do.

  C.

--
 ,''`.  Christian Hofstaedtler <zeha@debian.org>