Re: Sources licensed under PHP License and not being PHP are not distributable

On Jun 26, Clint Byrum <spamaps@debian.org> wrote:

> Oh good, another discussion where we argue against our principles. I
And which principles would be that, exactly?

> If anyone has a better way to safeguard those to whom we distribute
> software, please do speak up about it.
I suggest mimicking distributions that have real money and real lawyers,
since probably they have a better idea than we do about the legal risks
for themselves and their users.

--
ciao,
Marco