Re: SV: MATE 1.8 has now fully arrived in Debian

Le mercredi 25 juin 2014 à 18:53 -0700, Steve Langasek a écrit :
> > And logind replacements have not appeared yet, as expected.
>
> Because this is a misstatement of the problem.  Logind works systemd-shim
> today.

If it works as well as logind without systemd as pid 1 in earlier
versions (leading to unstable users unable to shut down their computer
without systemd-sysv installed), there’s probably trouble ahead.

We need one solution that works well, not three that don’t.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :