Re: SV: MATE 1.8 has now fully arrived in Debian

Le mercredi 25 juin 2014 à 14:29 +0800, Thomas Goirand a écrit :
> Do you know any other package like systemd, with a non-negligible amount
> of users willing to *not* have it installed, but which is always brought
> back by insidious reverse dependencies?

“Insidious reverse dependencies”?

You are insinuating that people are surreptitiously adding dependencies
on systemd components their packages don’t need, just so that they get
installed on your system to piss you off.

I won’t deny the latter part is a nice cherry on the cake, but I would
advise to stop making such a fool of yourself with these accusations.

--
 .''`.        Josselin Mouette
: :' :