Re: Q: non-x86 build machine for Ruby upstream developers

Le 2014-06-07 à 11:23, Adam Borowski <kilobyte@angband.pl> a écrit :

> I'd heartily recommend getting a hardkernel's Odroid-U3:
> http://hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php
>
> For $59 you get a 4-core 1.7-2.0Ghz 2GB mem machine that runs Debian
> natively (ships with Android or Ubuntu but getting Debian is a matter of
> downloading and dd-ing an image).

Got one of those for research, _very_ nice. However, beware, they only ship through FedEx and, at least for Canada, FedEx were damn expensive.

In the end, what was suppose to be 59$ ended up costing "me" 130$.

That's a pity as it's really a nice board/computer.

-Pascal