Re: goals for hardening Debian: ideas and help wanted
- To: debian-security <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: debian-devel <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: goals for hardening Debian: ideas and help wanted
- From: Paul Wise <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 10:13:27 +0800
- Message-id: <CAKTje6Ew50tcJdREB9tn=YoSOWManKKjc8mjU3LZ9YXYc9FgfA@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <20140607133147.GA16674@proliant.localnet>
- References: <1398308259.7980.49.camel@chianamo> <20140607133147.GA16674@proliant.localnet>
On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 9:31 PM, Xavier Roche wrote:
> Would a read-only root filesystem goal be feasible ?
We kind-of already support that; Debian Live is essentially that. What
would official support for read-only root look like to you? Option in
That page needs updating, some of the bugs/issues are fixed. Since you
are familiar with the use-case, could you do that?
> the only annoying thing is the 'mount: / is busy' issue
Have you reported this bug?