Re: edos.debian.net is back as qa.debian.org/dose

Hi Ralf,

On Freitag, 23. Mai 2014, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> the redirection will be done soon, as soon as the generation of the xml
> files for the weather applets is in place. An announcement to dda will also
> follow later, maybe when I have completed some more of the features.

cool.

> To which pages of the old edos.debian.net exactly does piuparts link?

$ git show -1 | magicpipe
commit eca0405122dfe1a8fd8276ef0008d9428a7ff1bc

    EDOS is now Dose, update links

-of this kind see http://edos.debian.net/file-overwrites/.
+of this kind see http://qa.debian.org/dose/file-overwrites.html

-        echo "caught by other tools like britney or
http://edos.debian.net/edos-debcheck/";
+        echo "caught by other tools like britney or
http://qa.debian.org/dose/debcheck.html";

-      <a href="http://edos.debian.net"; target="_blank">EDOS tools</a>
+      <a href="http://qa.debian.org/dose/"; target="_blank">Dose tools
(former: EDOS)</a>

> > And, those weather icons should definitly come back! They're cute! :-)
> Hmm, there seems to be some popular demand, so maybe I will reconsider ...

:)

cheers,
	Holger