Re: edos.debian.net is back as qa.debian.org/dose

Hi Ralf,

On Donnerstag, 22. Mai 2014, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> > the analysis of not-installable packages due to dependency issues that
> > we did since 2006 under the name edos.debian.net is now operating again

great news indeed, thanks for all your work on this!

> I'd suggest two things:
>  - maybe redirect from edos.d.n to qa.d.o/dose
>  - announce qa.d.o/dose more widely, e.g. through dda@.

absolutly!

I also noticed other URLs piuparts linked have changed, but I dont think there
is much point in redirecting those. Though maybe if there were other users?

And, those weather icons should definitly come back! They're cute! :-)

cheers,
	Holger