Re: edos.debian.net is back as qa.debian.org/dose

Hi Ralf,

Am Donnerstag, den 22.05.2014, 22:10 +0200 schrieb Ralf Treinen:
> There are still some features that I would like to add, like automatically
> recognizing cases that are related to ongoing transitions, or related
> bug reports, but that is for the future. If you have other ideas of what
> could be useful to add, how to improve the display of the results, or
> other scenarios to add please let me know.

the Debian Haskell Team heavily relies on uninstallability information
to schedule binNMUs, and I always felt that we lack a nice overview of
installability problems.

It’s hard to say what is missing, but I find the web page not very
practical for daily use – compared to, say,
https://buildd.debian.org/status/. In particular, I’d need a compact
view that shows that status of all packages of a certain maintainer.

How does this relate to debcheck? Debcheck seem to be stale, but it is
integrated into the PTS
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=pkg-haskell-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org
Could that be done with the dose data as well?

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner