Re: edos.debian.net is back as qa.debian.org/dose

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 12:40:30PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Ralf,
>
> On Donnerstag, 22. Mai 2014, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> > > the analysis of not-installable packages due to dependency issues that
> > > we did since 2006 under the name edos.debian.net is now operating again
>
> great news indeed, thanks for all your work on this!
>
> > I'd suggest two things:
> >  - maybe redirect from edos.d.n to qa.d.o/dose
> >  - announce qa.d.o/dose more widely, e.g. through dda@.

the redirection will be done soon, as soon as the generation of the xml
files for the weather applets is in place. An announcement to dda will also
follow later, maybe when I have completed some more of the features.

To which pages of the old edos.debian.net exactly does piuparts link?

> And, those weather icons should definitly come back! They're cute! :-)

Hmm, there seems to be some popular demand, so maybe I will reconsider ...

-Ralf.