Re: edos.debian.net is back as qa.debian.org/dose

Hi Joachim,

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 11:36:27PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:

> It’s hard to say what is missing, but I find the web page not very
> practical for daily use – compared to, say,
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/. In particular, I’d need a compact
> view that shows that status of all packages of a certain maintainer.

So far I designed these web pages rather for a global analysis of the
distribution, that is something that can be useful for the release team,
or qa. You are of course right that we also need a way to summarize
by maintainer.

> How does this relate to debcheck? Debcheck seem to be stale, but it is
> integrated into the PTS
> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=pkg-haskell-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org
> Could that be done with the dose data as well?

Proposing an integration with the PTS is one of the next items on my todo
list, as is integration into DDPO which might be even more useful in your
use case.

-Ralf.