Re: when will we finally throw away binary uploads (Re: Please upgrade your build environment when you are affected by transition

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 7:51 AM, William Grant wrote:

> I'd probably define "Build-Indep-Architecture: armhf armel" to mean
> "build with -A on armhf if you have it, otherwise armel, otherwise
> nowhere". But maybe it would be better for "otherwise nowhere" to be
> "otherwise anywhere"?

You could use this for "otherwise anywhere":

Build-Architecture: armhf armel any

Or this for "otherwise any Linux arch":

Build-Architecture: armhf armel linux-any

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise