Re: Conflict between debian/upstream (DEP-12) & debian/upstream/ (uscan)

Hi Simon,
(Charles intentionally in CC to make sure it will not be overlooked)

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 08:43:51PM +0100, Simon Kainz wrote:
> I use a daily dump of
>
> svn://svn.debian.org/svn/collab-qa/packages-metadata
>
> to get the URLS from upstream metadata into DUCK. Does this naming
> conflict somehow change
> the structure of this repo? Currently i process *.upstream files and
> i wonder if they also might get renamed somehow.

I guess Charles needs to adapt umegaya which as far as I understand is
feeding this repository.  I'm pretty sure Charles will accept patches.
;-)

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--