Re: Conflict between debian/upstream (DEP-12) & debian/upstream/ (uscan)

Le Fri, Feb 07, 2014 at 12:41:51AM -0500, James McCoy a écrit :
> On Fri, Feb 07, 2014 at 01:18:09PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
>
> > There are other issues with uscan/DEP-12;
> >
> > debian/watch is duplicated in the Watch field in DEP-12 debian/upstream.
>
> Partially.  DEP-12 assumes it to be a version=3 format line and only
> supports a single line.

Hello everbody,

I regret all the confusion that I created, in this thread and in the Debian Med
team, by storing a copy of the watch file in the debian/upstream files in the
packages that I maintain.

I did that for fun and did not intend to suggest that there was any support on any
plan in the short/mid term to superseed the debian/watch file.

Please just ignore this field.  I do not intend at all to make it part of DEP
12 (which will be updated after I repair the DEP website, that is still broken
after the last reform of Alioth).

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy