Re: pulseaudio related problems....

In data martedì 18 febbraio 2014 12.51.38, hai scritto:

Hi,

>From my perspective, it's not that pulseaudio is broken and has to be purged
from existence, it is that reports from users who can't get any audio are
being responded to with: "your fault, deal with it, pulseaudio works for me so
it's not a bug", which IMHO is not a very constructive way of dealing with
problems; in this way I doubt it will ever achieve a state where it "just
works".

> In my opinion this is a really unfair assessment of what is happening.
Is it? The specific person I was replying to asserted multiple times that the
user was doing something wrong.

> • Make PA better? File a bug report
Get a bug report to be read instead of closed immediately? Post on debian-
devel I suppose.

--

Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

http://ltworf.github.io/ltworf/