Re: pulseaudio related problems....

On 02/18/2014 12:13 PM, Salvo Tomaselli wrote:
> In data martedì 18 febbraio 2014 12.03.57, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz ha
> scritto:
>> That works here just fine, just tested it while listening to music
>> on Youtube. You really must be doing something completely wrong
>> when you are having so much trouble with Pulse Audio.
> A certain number of users seem to be having troubles with pulseaudio, yet you
> keep insisting that it's just their fault and that since you can't reproduce
> (have you even tried?) then the problem doesn't exist.

If you were really interested in fixing the problem, you wouldn't be
here posting on debian-devel but instead doing some experiments and
research to pinpoint the problem and writing a detailed and
useful bug report. Complaining on debian-devel doesn't do anything.

I always take the time to do fresh installations and run tests
in order to provide some more data instead of just "it doesn't
work". You seem to forget all the time that we are all volunteers
and thus if you want to have a problem fixed, you need to invest
something as well.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz