Re: let's split the systemd binary package

> You said vast vast majority, you do the work! At the moment it seems
> you're just changing goalpost as you go along.

Not at all. I meant functions of a desktop that the average users use
all along.

So the vast vast majority of users such as laptop users do not need
session tracking but may want suspend, but that is not a big issue at
all to fix even without changing any code, just a little config.

I don't see how you confused this from the following myself?

> E.g. XFCE either wants ConsoleKit, or logind. If you look at ConsoleKit,
> you'll notice it is NOT maintained.

XFCE *needs* neither and in fact the vast vast majority of users do
not either.

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)