Re: Proposal: let’s have a GR about the init system

Thomas Goirand dixit:

>> and at turning
>> the required changes to packaged software into general and defensible
>> upstream improvements.  I've always been very impressed by this effort,

>Well, because of the upstream for Systemd, it can't, someone would have
>to fork the project (or maintain a separate branch, which would be as
>painful). Lennart has been (IMO sadly) very clear about this.

Isn’t that a reason to rather remove it, under the hostile upstream
clause (cf. J�rg Schilling), or at the very least, not base anything
important on it?

bye,
//mirabilos
--
> Hi, does anyone sell openbsd stickers by themselves and not packaged
> with other products?
No, the only way I've seen them sold is for $40 with a free OpenBSD CD.
	-- Haroon Khalid and Steve Shockley in gmane.os.openbsd.misc