Re: Proposal: switch default desktop to xfce

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 01:41:23PM +0100, Neil Williams wrote:
> There is no good reason other than "that's the way GNOME has been
> written". So change the code and get GNOME to behave properly.

Because you raise this again:
- No maintenance on ConsoleKit since 1.5 years, despite me/GNOME raising
  this as an issue end of Jan 2012
- XFCE relies on either ConsoleKit or logind

Concretely, who will "change the code"? I mean a name and something in
the git log of ConsoleKit (or fork it and call it something else).

--
Regards,
Olav