Re: "Blacklists" in BTS (stopping the trolls and bug machines)

Quoting Ondřej Surý (ondrej@sury.org):

> You are most welcome to come, join the packaging team(s) and help triage
> those or any other bugs. (And I do mean it for real and not as sarcasm.)
>
> BTW there's around 2000 open bugs marked as moreinfo, the oldest is dated
> Sun, 29 Mar 1998 21:03:03 UTC.

While I could still manage to deal with bugs in the samba package,
bugs that were tagged "moreinfo" more than a few years ago have been
unilateraly closed by /me over time.

Being somehow "aggressive" with bug reports doesn't hurt. Indeed it
benefits the project as a whole, because it tends to keep opened only
those bugs that have a small chance to see someone working on them in
a foreseeable future.