"Blacklists" in BTS (stopping the trolls and bug machines)

Hi,

I would like to ask what would be general opinion to add functionality to BTS to be able to blacklist[*] certain people from filling the bugs directly.

There are few of them, some of them are trolls, some of them are just bug machines, but it is tiresome to handle useless bugreports with no or little info, when the more appropriate forum would be debian-user (or sometimes /dev/null).

It's not the situation that all of the bugs comming from those users are utter non-sense, it's just the fact that the noise-signal ratio is very low.

Or maybe I am just tired, and I really need someone to help me handle php5 bug reports...

* - It doesn't have to be blacklist per se, it could be a queue which would be viewed by some fresher minds, who still doesn't have debian-burnout-syndrome. (Or maybe they should solve some complex problem before they can submit the bug :).

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>