Re: "Blacklists" in BTS (stopping the trolls and bug machines)

> examples would be useful

I have no big problem pointing fingers on d-d.

Example 1: Dan Jacobson <jidanni@jidanni.org>

This: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=707759
Or this: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=709568
Or this duplicate bug: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=707131

And couple of bugs related to version from experimental, which I broke on regular basis.

Or some older gems (related to binNMU):

(Again the duplicate bug):

The combination of using "the latest greatest" (currently it was php from experimental), inability to even slightly check where the problem is, not using the reportbug is really not helping or the attitude to spawn bug report at every possible occassion is really annoying.

Example 2: Filipus Klutiero <chealer@gmail.com>
Just pushing and pushing and pushing his opinions:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=658208 (Thanks Thijs for handling the most of this bug.)

You might search other examples in other packages by these two.  As I said some of the bug reports are valuable, but the noise-signal ratio is lower then usual, and handling such bugreports sucks all joy from Debian for me.

O.

--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>