Re: Math Fonts for Iceweasel and MathJax

Thank you Dmitry. Yes, I don't think it's a problem if you keep the current path and that may probably be best for MathJax users to have the usual path. However, if that's not already the case, I suspect your installation script should use fontconfig or something to make the other programs aware of the MathJax fonts. That said I am neither a font expert nor a debian maintainer, so I guess other Debian people could know better what is the appropriate way to package these fonts. But in any cases, a separate package sounds the right way to do so.