Re: Math Fonts for Iceweasel and MathJax

OK. I maybe can try to add a fontconfig script or something like that.

My another question is: there are 5 types of fonts, one of which is quite heavy:

$ du -sh /usr/share/javascript/mathjax/fonts/HTML-CSS/TeX/*
552K    /usr/share/javascript/mathjax/fonts/HTML-CSS/TeX/eot
528K    /usr/share/javascript/mathjax/fonts/HTML-CSS/TeX/otf
116M    /usr/share/javascript/mathjax/fonts/HTML-CSS/TeX/png
1,2M    /usr/share/javascript/mathjax/fonts/HTML-CSS/TeX/svg
380K    /usr/share/javascript/mathjax/fonts/HTML-CSS/TeX/woff

Which types should be in the "shared" package — will otf be enough?

Dmitry Shachnev