Re: Math Fonts for Iceweasel and MathJax

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 9:54 PM, Dmitry Shachnev wrote:

> I can split the fonts into a separate package. Will it be OK if I keep
> the current path (/usr/share/javascript/mathjax/fonts/), or should I
> change it to something else to make it possible to load the fonts from
> other applications?

On Debian (and other distros), putting them in /usr/share/fonts or a
subdirectory will get them picked up by fontconfig and thus most apps
on Debian (except software using server-side fonts, see #657565).
I would suggest this directory:

/usr/share/fonts/truetype/mathjax

The package should be named fonts-mathjax. More monts policy stuff here:

http://wiki.debian.org/Fonts/PackagingPolicy

--
bye,
pabs