Re: Math Fonts for Iceweasel and MathJax

Hi Frédéric,

I can split the fonts into a separate package. Will it be OK if I keep
the current path (/usr/share/javascript/mathjax/fonts/), or should I
change it to something else to make it possible to load the fonts from
other applications?

--
Dmitry Shachnev