Re: Really, about udev, not init sytsems

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:15:55AM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> I actually don't really take it very seriously, it just helps
> to waiting while things are building ... :)
> I actually agree it's pointless (because it's very unlikely
> that there will be any outcome), but I also find it fun.

I'm sorry, but are you actually stating that you get involved in
flamewars on a public mailing list because you're *bored* and you find
it *fun*?

> Even though I don't like it, I do admit that prudishness seems
> to be the standard and that I shall (and will try to) respect it. :)

This is absolutely not about prudishness. It's about respect for fellow
professionals in the software industry.

Neil