Re: "Do not CC me"

Le 26/11/2012 15:34, Thomas Goirand a écrit :
> On 11/26/2012 03:06 PM, Vincent Danjean wrote:
>>   Not always. My ISP (French "Free/Proxad") seems to filter mail with
>> the same Message-ID sent in a few period of time (a few minutes?)
>> [...]
>>   Changing of ISP is not really an option (other French ISP are often
>> less respecting of the standard or lots more expensive or ...).
> Why don't you keep your ISP, and host your mail address
> somewhere else? Your email address isn't necessarily
> bound to your DSL provider...

For MLs, I try to remember to use the email of my ISP (setting the From
header when required) and I subscribed all my MLs with this address.
  The reason is that it provides a large storage in case I stopped to
read my mail for a few weeks (traveling, ...) and also that this
mail is not merged with personal and/or professional mail.

  That said, I think I regularly use more than 15 emails addresses
depending on the context and only a few of them are bound to my ISP.

  Regards,
    Vincent