Re: major linux problems summary 2012

    Hello!

Ben Hutchings has written on Saturday,  3 November, at 19:30:
>Don't feed the troll.

    I believe that was not trolling but rather list of what every good
developer should pay attention - especially moments that give biggest
inconveniences for the users. At least from my experience I should admit
users migrated from Windows have some troubles with sound, and software
installation, and plugged devices. And those problems should be made more
easy to do with. And I believe that was just to remind. :)

    Cheers!
    Andriy.