major linux problems summary 2012

Hello All,

I'm Debian/Ubuntu/Linux enthusiasts which loves using free operating
systems on my machines, but today in 2012 I'm struggling with many
problems with setup/tunning my Dell Latitude E6510 and Ubuntu and I
have some thoughts general thoughts about Linux lacking and problems.

And in the internet I've found great summary of my thougths written by
Artem S. Tashkinov about Linux:

http://linuxfonts.narod.ru/why.linux.is.not.ready.for.the.desktop.current.html

In my opinion is a objective view of desktop linux problems and I
would like to show it in Debian environment which always was (and is)
a mission to create solid rock
software.

Regards,
Karol Szkudlarek