Re: Enabling uupdate to simply remove files from upstream source (Was: Minified javascript files)

On Sat, 18 Aug 2012 00:55:15 +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:

> Might be a job for Debian::Copyright, packaged as
> libdebian-copyright-perl.
> Cheers,
> gregor, cc'ing Nicholas who might be able to lend a helping hand

Now really :)

Quick test:

use Debian::Copyright;
use Data::Dumper;

my $copyright = Debian::Copyright->new();
print Dumper $copyright->header->get('Format-Specification');

$VAR1 = 'http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/dep/web/deps/dep5.mdwn?view=markup&pathrev=135';

With Files-Excluded we currently get:
Invalid field given (Files_Excluded) at /usr/share/perl5/Debian/Copyright.pm line 113

After adding it to the known fields:

$VAR1 = 'doc/a src/b

   `-   NP: Bruce Springsteen: Tougher Than The Rest