Re: Claiming the "debian" account on GitHub ?

OoO En  cette nuit striée  d'éclairs du jeudi  31 mai 2012,  vers 02:09,
Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> disait :

> I do not know why developers prefer GitHub over Gitorious or other providers.
> But I note that even gitlabhq, advertised on this list for its free license,
> has its main download link pointing to GitHub...

GitHub has an  issue tracker while Gitorious does  not.  Moreover, it is
easier  to have contribution  on a  platform where  many people  have an
account.
--
Vincent Bernat ☯ http://vincent.bernat.im

panic("Oh boy, that early out of memory?");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/arch/mips/mm/init.c