Re: Unofficial repositories on 'debian' domains

Le 06/03/2012 01:56, Jonas Smedegaard a écrit :
> Debian now has a *changed* hard line against patent infringing software
> - resulting in more codecs supported in official Debian packages.

Perhaps, it is time to look at each package in d-m.o and list all
that are now equals (or better ?) in term of functionality in Debian.
And then, ask christian if I really want to maintain these now useless
packages, if any?
But, of course, it is more work than just complaining on d-d. Any
volunteers ?

  Regards,
    Vincent

PS: I use d-m.o myself, mainly for libdvdcss2 and acroread [when I
cannot read a PDF with my usual pdf readers (mainly xpdf and evince),
I try with acroread before complaining to the sender]

--
Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0x9D025E87         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: FC95 08A6 854D DB48 4B9A  8A94 0BF7 7867 9D02 5E87