Re: directory under /usr/bin -- Ok or not?

Le vendredi 04 novembre 2011 à 21:00 +0100, Stig Sandbeck Mathisen a
écrit :
> So, being halfway serious: Debian wants FHS to document it before we can
> use it, and the FHS wants to document current practice. Clearly, we need
> someone in the Fedora project to start using /usr/libexec first. :)

I don’t think Debian requests FHS to document something before we can
use it. The real problem with the bizarre GNU invention that
is /usr/libexec is that nobody knows what it is here for.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :